Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fresh Friday

Since I love music, I decided to dedicate a post once at least once a month
 to all of the different genres out there.
I am always on the look out for the cool, new upcoming artists that not many people have heard of. There are also so many songs that need to be listened to more often (aka "hidden treasures"). Lastly, I do occasionally listen to the radio (if I'm too lazy to plug in my iPod), so I like to keep up to date with the most popular songs out right now. 
Music speaks to individuals in different ways. 
I don't believe that someone can only enjoy one style of music. I enjoy all music.

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
-Bob Marley

UPCOMING ARTISTS


The Red Lights                                                                                                     Joey Badass                                
Indie rock group from Melbourne                                                         17 year old rapper from Brooklyn   facebook.com/theredlightsband                                                                                              facebook.com/fckingbadass                                               
                                      
HIDDEN TREASURES

Only One - Sammy Adams                                                    Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
                                      
HOT TRACKS

Ho Hey - The Lumineers                                                                    Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo
                                      
Swimming Pools (Drank) - Kendrick Lamar


No comments:

Post a Comment