Sunday, November 11, 2012

Caramel Apples

Around this time of year, my all-time favorite desserts are carmel apples. The best place to go is the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. But sometimes I like to attempt and make them myself. 
This is all you need:
Apples
Caramel 
(you can by individual ones and melt them, but I am using the wrap)
Sticks
Wax Paper
Toppings 
(M'Ms, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)

Caramel apple wraps that you can find at the market.

Use different kinds of apples for more flavors.


Pick some of your favorite toppings.

Wash your apples! (don't forget to pull out the stem)

Wrap the caramel all the way around the apple.
Almost there... Pop them in the oven for about 5 minutes to let the caramel melt.

Pour your toppings into a pan (it makes it easy to roll your apple on).


Now that wasn't too hard!


Mmm my favorite!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment